I am fairly certain that a majority of us have hit a wall with our New Years Resolutions. I do not make resolutions for the New Year, instead, I try to bite off small chunks of success every once in a while. For me, it is better to set a small goal and meet it and then find another small goal. If any of you have surfed the internet, at all, in the past few years you have come across more than a few 30 day challenges.
This week I will be putting up six challenges, these will not be for everyone, try one or two you think fit your personality or share with the person it reminds you of. For example, if you LOVE to work out and have a defeated friend find a 30 day challenge to do with her/him. If I wind up being super motivated I may post more than one per day.
Sundays are my day to motivate you to better yourself. Changing, quitting, starting or stopping a habit can better yourself. Just try. Here are some of my favorite motivational statements to get you started. I Google the ones I love and print out the graphics to post in my office or save on my phone. In most of these cases I have no idea who to credit…rest assured I do not take credit for any of these.
- I can.
- Don’t worry about those that talk behind your back. They are behind you for a reason.
- You don’t have to be Great to Start but you have to Start to be Great.
- Mistakes are proof that you are trying.
- Always Be Positive!
- Do something today that your future self will be proud of.
- Dreams don’t work unless you do.
- There is no elevator to success…you MUST take the stairs.
- I’m gunna run til’ I don’t jiggle.
- When nothing is going right…go left.
Go out there and crush it…Enjoy…Nancy Ann